[Colorado-Talk] Pregaming for The Day at The Capitol

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:31:57 UTC 2023

Greetings,

Come one, come all to the Sunday afternoon pregaming for our Day at The
Capitol. Whether you have never been to The Capitol before, haven't been in
a while, or just want to spend some time with likeminded Coloradoans to get
familiar with the issues and get your questions answered, you are welcome to
join us Sunday, February 12, at 1:00 pm, at the Zoom coordinates listed
below.

We will discuss our legislative agenda, what to expect for the day, how to
present the issues to your legislator, and answer your questions.  This will
be an interactive session, so be ready to engage early and often.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number:

https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

We look forward to your presence as we prepare for the great legislative
work we will do together at The Capitol.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli

President, National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

303-499-9125

NFBBoulder at gmail.com <mailto:NFBBoulder at gmail.com>