[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Chapter Meeting

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:58:44 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

On Thursday, February 16, 2023, starting at 6:30pm, we will have our next
chapter meeting.  We will have a few guests that will share with us upcoming
events, report on Washington Seminar, Day at the Capital, as well as a
tribute to our dear friend Traci Jones.  All are invited and we would love
to have you join us.  Below is the Zoom information.  If you have trouble
connecting to the Zoom link, keep trying.  Something weird is happening, but
I was able to get in on my phone, rather than my computer.  If you have any
questions, feel free to contact me by phone or text at 970-393-0170.  Hope
to see you there!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95715238944?pwd=YXBBdEx2MXd2bGV1cmhkNXNpVTBLdz09

Meeting ID:         957 1523 8944

Passcode:          NFB-1940

One tap mobile
+17207072699,,95715238944#

Dialing Instructions
Call: 720-707-2699
When asked for a meeting ID, enter: 957 1523 8944 then pound
When asked for a participant ID, enter pound agai

ReNae Anderson

President Mountains & Plains NFBCO