[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: It’s Chapter Meeting Time!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:10:18 UTC 2023

Hi all -

Saturday is our Denver Chapter meeting, Feb. 18, from 10:00 a.m. to
11:30 a.m. But you’ll want to come early to snag one of Pipi’s awesome
breakfast burritos for five bucks! We’ll start serving at 9:30.

And if you haven’t paid your dues for 2023 yet, bring that five bucks, too!

We will meet in person at the Colorado Center for the Blind and be on
Zoom, too. We We’ll discuss our work at the Washington Seminar and at
the Colorado Capitol on Monday, and the Denver Board has some plans
for fun and fund-raising that we’ll share with everyone.

See you Saturday!

Dan Burke
President

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"