[Colorado-Talk] Chilipoluzia

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Feb 23 20:59:47 UTC 2023

Hey, Kevan! I'm starting to fix my New Mexican green chili this afternoon. I'm about to chop an onion and dice up a pork roast, which I'll brown in a heavy skillet together. Then I'll add the meat an onion to my slow cooker with some garlic-non-traditional but it helps combat heartburn-and a slew of other yummy ingredients. I'll let the ingredients blend in the fridge tonight, then cook the green chili on low all day tomorrow. On Saturday, someone will be going down, but it won't be me! :)

By the way, do you know if we each need to bring our own bowls, spoons, etc?

Kind regards,
Jo Elizabeth Pinto

Check out my author Web site at
http://www.brightsideauthor.com.