[Colorado-Talk] Lieutenant Governor Primavera Announces New Tool to Assist Blind and Low-Vision Coloradans Navigate State Locations and Digital Services

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Fri Feb 24 20:24:26 UTC 2023

Agreed!

Infinite Blessings,
Gail Hamilton
International Speaker
Soaring Into Greatness
Unstoppable, Unforgettable, Unbelievable
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>
(720) 984-8082<tel:720-984-8082>
[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/gail.hamilton.9231> [LinkedIn] <https://linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton>  [YouTube] <https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ETmkavYKd75Gz9NKBgPhw>  [Instagram] <https://instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness>
[Soaring Into Greatness Logo with gold wings on a green background.]<http://soaringintogreatness.com/>
[Member, National Speakers Association]