[Colorado-Talk] Lieutenant Governor Primavera Announces New Tool to Assist Blind and Low-Vision Coloradans Navigate State Locations and Digital Services

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Feb 28 17:05:31 UTC 2023

Excellent comments!

I’ve lost track of where we are with capital signage. At one point, probably several years ago, we pushed the capital for braille signage. There was some weird pushback from the capital historic people about it. Perhaps we let it drop. Dan, we should talk to representative Ortiz.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold you back from pursuing your dreams.