[Colorado-Talk] New Year, New Opportunities to Get Involved

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jan 4 18:44:13 UTC 2023

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28354&qid=8217509>

Happy New Year!

We had a great year in 2022; thank you for being a part of it. Your active work to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind is critical to the mission of the organized blind movement. We are excited for the powerful work we will do together in 2023. We are stronger together. This year, let's build the National Federation of the Blind bigger, better, and bolder than we have ever imagined.

This email contains a membership reminder and January events to add to your calendar.

Reminder to Renew Your Membership

Please remember to renew your membership by submitting your annual dues to your local chapter. If you are not sure about the renewal process in your affiliate, please contact the leadership in your local chapter or state affiliate. Members of national divisions will also need to renew dues for 2023. Remember that membership rights and benefits are only available to those who are current in their dues. The membership year follows the calendar year.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28355&qid=8217509> National Federation of the Blind State Affiliate Information

What’s Coming Up in January

Below are upcoming celebrations and events to get involved.

*    January 4: World Braille Day & NFB BELL® Registration Opens

*    January 4: Attend the Presidential Release Live with President Riccobono at 8 p.m. ET <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28356&qid=8217509>

*    January 19: Where the Blind Work Webinar <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28357&qid=8217509>  at 8 p.m. ET

*    January 21: Celebration of Life for Scott LaBarre <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28358&qid=8217509>  at 4:30 p.m. ET

*    January 30: Washington Seminar Great Gathering-In <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28359&qid=8217509>  at 5:00 p.m. ET

*    January 31: Boutique - Advocating for Accessibility <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28360&qid=8217509>  at 2:00 p.m. ET

By working together, we can achieve great things. While you are taking care of your New Year’s resolutions, plan for your attendance at the 2023 NFB National Convention <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28406&qid=8217509>  in Houston, Texas, July 1-6. This is your movement--continue to keep up on all of the activities across our Federation and share your ideas and feedback on our priorities. Let’s go build NFB in 23!

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28361&qid=8217509>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28362&qid=8217509>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28363&qid=8217509>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28364&qid=8217509>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28365&qid=8217509>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=28366&qid=8217509>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314