[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users January gathering

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jan 4 18:57:56 UTC 2023

Greetings, Doggers and those who are interested in dogging,

The first meeting of the year of your Colorado Association of Guide dog
Users will talk place on Sunday, January 22nd, at 4 pm over zoom. If you
have items for the agenda, please advise. I know that we had some projects
we were hoping to get done last year. We accomplished some and left some
work undone. We will reboot and enjoy tackling another year of federation
work together. It all starts on Sunday, January 22nd, at 4. All are welcome.
Feel free to bring along a guest who may be interested in learning more
about our federation guide dog work.

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007. <https://zoom.us/j/7206208007>

At your service,