[Colorado-Talk] Door Prize Winners

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jan 15 00:55:33 UTC 2023

Hello, Colorado NFB Members!

Three people who attended the state convention last October won their choice of Audible codes for one of my three books that are on the site-my novel "The Bright Side of Darkness," my mothering memoir "Daddy Won't Let Mom Drive the Car: True Tales of Parenting in the Dark," or my blessings memoir, "Apples of Gold: Timely Advice When the World Doesn't Seem Lovely." If any of you are on this list, please contact me at jopinto at msn.com<mailto:jopinto at msn.com>. If you are friends with any of these people, please let them know they're winners. Thank you.

Martin Becera-Miranda

Julia Zannon

Ena Batron

Kind regards,