[Colorado-Talk] Returning from National Convention and Curbside Pickup with Rideshare

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 14:41:30 UTC 2023

Hello:

Curb side pickup will add 20 minutes to the time to secure transportation. Both Uber and Lyft drivers reflexively head out to Island 5, and for them to reach you requires them to circle around again. Lyft works better for VoiceOver users than Uber, but in both cases, be prepared to text or call the driver, more than once.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong