[Colorado-Talk] Returning from National Convention and Curbside Pickup with Rideshare

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Jul 8 14:18:03 UTC 2023

Welcome back home from National Convention!!!!

Curbside pickup is available at DIA.  Mr. Chong advised me of his experience.  I am curious if anyone used curbside pickup while using ride share.  Please respond to this email so Mr. Chong and I can provide a compilation of any comments to the officials at DIA.

The curbside pickup is an example of how we turn Resolutions passed at our State Convention into reality.

Gary Van Dorn
Secretary, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division