[Colorado-Talk] Returning from National Convention and Curbside Pickup with Rideshare

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:35:48 UTC 2023

hello gary and all,

yes, i too am back home here in colorado too! i didn't know that uber
and lift do curb service at dia. but, i had my family members pick me
up at dia. it sounds like it's a awesome service!

also, as for fyi for some of you which i use to do before my patrents
moved out here to colorado in 2011 both myself and when rebecca was
with me we took access a ride from dia. it works out great!

they piick up at door 611.

you just have to make a reservation like you do with rtd's access a
ride program and, then when you get to dia after you get your luggage
find the door 611 and, then call dispatch.

i hope this information is a good fyi for you all!

hugs,
amy sabo