[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO 6 Dot Dash 5k Saturday September 9

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jun 9 17:59:06 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The big day, September 9, will be here before we know it. Very soon our
registration page will go live. We are currently looking for sponsors. If
you would like to work with us on the sponsorship recruitment team. Please
let me know. We do know that a couple of our sponsors from last year will
not be sponsoring this year. Can your company sponsor? Do you have a family
member or a friend that owns a business with whom you can talk about how to
sponsor this great event? Do you regularly go to a business that you think
might serve as one of our sponsors? We will appreciate your engagement; we
will appreciate your effort very much. Mark your calendar. 9 am Saturday,
September 9 at the Colorado Center for the Blind. It will be a spectacular
event. Again, this year we will have food vendors, blind beer tasting,
events for the kids, puppies, and more! As soon as registration goes live,
we will be sending all the information on how to register and raise some
dollars around this event. It's one of our affiliate's signature events of
the year.

Thank you so much!

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.