[Colorado-Talk] Denver Post Article #GoNuggets

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:44:42 UTC 2023

hello paul,

thanks for posting this article of you in the denver post. it was a
very good article indeed! as a matter of fact my mom found it on her
google page yesterday and, told me of it and, i kinda of knew that you
would post here to the list.

it shows that we as blind people in a positive way we can enjoy events
just like the sighted public way.

thanks again for sharing and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy