[Colorado-Talk] good news to share!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:56:07 UTC 2023

hello all,

i have some good news to share with you all and, i now have the time
to share with you all!

i was awarded the 2022 national president volunteer service award for
my work with the douglass county libary in castle rock. i was given
this award when i did my orientation at the lonetree branch of
douglass county libaries. i will be working there and, also at the
highlands ranch brqanch for the summer while the castle rock branch is
closed since we are builidng a new one which will be open on auug
26th!

the national president service award is given to people who disguinish
a number of 100 hours for their community service by the president of
the united states. this was started in 2003 by president george w.
bush.

i was sooo proud and excited to receive this and, also surprised and
honored for this achievejment that i have done for the libary and,
also for the community too! i'am changing what it means to be blind
and, i'am too living the life i want to life too!

sincerely,
amy sabo