[Colorado-Talk] Come join the Blind Parents Division meeting tonight

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 16:41:33 UTC 2023

Come join the Blind Parents Division for our June meeting! We will start at 6:30 with a board meeting. Everybody is invited to participate. We will get our secretary and treasurer’s report as well as come up with ideas for future meetings and activities. At 7:00 we will have a discussion led by Nathaniel Trela on how to manage kids and their extracurricular activities as a blind parent. Please come ready to learn and bring any questions That you have. This will be a fun open discussion and I think that we will all learn a lot.

link for Tuesday night’s meeting:

Click https://us06web.zoom.us/j/7206208007 to start or join a scheduled Zoom meeting

Best,

Brittany Savage