[Colorado-Talk] Exploring Downtown Denver

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:16:58 UTC 2023

hello elizabeth,

this is awesome that you want to come to the mile high city! i have
lived here since 2003 and, i love living here! as for some reasources
that i might recommend of the top of my head and, i'am sure that
others on this list will also chime in too!

as for transportation there is rtd which is our public transportation
system here in denver which is awesome. to find all about it just go
to www.rtd-denver.com

as for finding good places to eat downtown denver and, also for doing
shopping downtown denver there is the 16th street mall which is a
pedetrisian mall with lots of restaurants and shopping at your finger
tips. just google restaurants or shopping on the 16th street mall in
denver, co.

so, there some off the top of my head. this should give you a start.
thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy sabo