[Colorado-Talk] FW: SSP survey

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 01:20:53 UTC 2023

Just passing this along.

Warmly,

Doula

From: Carlson - CDHS, Eleanor <eleanor.carlson at state.co.us>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2023 11:56 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: SSP survey

Happy first Friday of summer! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during our heavy rain storms lately.

The State of Colorado fiscal year ends June 30, the new budget begins July 1. Please help us provide quality and efficient Support Service Provider hours to as many deafblind consumers as possible by responding to this brief survey. Thank you!

1. Do you want to continue using Support Service Providers?

2. How many SSP hours do you typically need each month?

3. For what activities do you typically use SSP hours?

4. List the names of your favorite SSPs.

5. List the names of any SSP you would prefer NOT to work with.

6. Has your vision or hearing status changed recently?

7. Please confirm your current contact information.

Phone number:

Email Address:

Home address:

8. Additional comments/ testimonial. How has using SSP hours improved your life? Your health? Your living situation? Your relationships with family, friends and neighbors? What community activities are you able to attend because of SSP hours? Is there a certain SSP experience you'd like to share?