[Colorado-Talk] ot/for sale

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:52:06 UTC 2023

hello all,

a couple of weeks ago my 2nd generation victor stream died and, i
decided to make the plundge and by the 3rd gen of the victor stream. i
had a case of leather from at guys which fit it well, the 3rd
generation victor stream doesn't quite fit it! so, if anyone has still
the victor stream 2nd and, needs and would love to buy from me this
awesome leather case please let me know by emailing me off list at
amieelsabo at gmail.com or calling me at 303-588-7725. i'am asking $50
for it. if you live the denver area i can give it to you with cash or
a check on march 18th at the denver chapter meeting at ccb or we can
meet in denver area if you want to buy it from before then.

thanks again and, i will talk to you all soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo