[Colorado-Talk] Angels Everywhere

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Fri Mar 3 17:45:11 UTC 2023

Angels Everywhere
#Main
https://soaringintogreatness.com/one-paw-at-a-time/https://soaringintogreatness.com/one-paw-at-a-time/

On this day 118 years ago my Grandma Nora was born. I like to think of her and other Angels in my life as Eric Bogle writes in the song “One Small Star”:

When I need to feel you near me

I stand in this quiet place

Where the silver light of countless stars

Falling on my face

Though they all shine so brightly

Somehow it comforts me to know

That some that burn the brightest

Died an eternity ago

Chorus:

But your light still shines

It’s one small star to guide me

And it helps me to hold back the dark

Your light’s still shining in my heart

I’m learning how to live without you

And I never thought I could

And even how to smile again

I never thought I would

And I cherish your heart’s memories

Cause they bring you back to life

Some caress me gently

And some cut me like a knife

Chorus

Can your soul be out there somewhere

Beyond the infinity of time

I guess you’ve found some answers now

I’ll have to wait for mine

When my light joins with yours one day

We’ll shine through time and space

And one day fall on a distant age

Upon some stranger’s face

Chorus

I used to think of angels as Beings who live out there somewhere in the great beyond only to be connected to after death. As of late, I think of them as folks I’ve cherished and loved from my past who are now guiding me on my path and keeping me safe from harm. My grandma Nora, Miss T-voice teacher, and Miss Linda—former psychotherapist/mentor/friend—are among these Beings.

Every day when I put Ava’s harness on to take a long walk in the city, I say out loud, “Thank you for keeping us safe from harm.” I’m not sure if this prayer works or not; yet I like to think these loved people are now angels with us on our journey.

Just as there are spiritual angels, there are human angels that live in our presence guiding and holding us in love, light, and truth. These can be friends, family members, and even strangers.

Last week, when returning from a walk with Ava, I stopped at an Italian restaurant to pick up some pastries. As I brought out my credit card to pay, he said, “It’s on the house. You come in here a lot. My treat.” I felt grateful and warmed by his gesture. Another friend offered to finance groceries for the next couple of months. Again, I felt immense love and gratitude fill my heart! Indeed, human and spiritual angels are everywhere!

What about you?

Who are your past and present angels?

Do you stop and thank them for being your spiritual guides?

I challenge you to look out for, applaud, and give thanks for all the good in your life. Past and present angels are nurturing, guiding, and empowering you to your greatness. All you need to do is be aware of their light, allow their love to come in, and be willing to embrace their truth. In this way, you will change the way you see, and change the way you live.
Click Here to Read More of Gail's Blog (https://soaringintogreatness.com/blog/)

** Inspired by Gail's Posts?

Gail is a powerful international motivational speaker, trainer,  and author. She guides and inspires audiences to recognize and shed their fears so they too can soar into their greatness. Gail is available for keynote presentations, concurrent sessions, workshops and retreats.

Book Her for Your Next Event (https://soaringintogreatness.com/speaking-topics/)

Gail's Speaking Topics

Soaring Into Greatness:
How to Live an Unstoppable, Unforgettable & Unbelievable life

Flying Free With The Triple Three:
The Power of Alignment, Attitude & Action

Lessons Learned From Man's Best Friend:
Trust, Love & Commitment

Focusing On What Really Matters:
Change the Way You See and You'll Change the Way You Live.

Do’s and Don’ts Regarding Interacting with a Blind Person:
Things Everyone Needs to Know

Stepping into the Light:
Making Sense of Your Seven Senses
Get Gail's Inspirational Book: Soaring Into Greatness (https://soaringintogreatness.com/purchase-book/)

** Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/soaringGailHamilton/)
** LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton)
** Link (https://www.instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness/)
** Website (http://www.soaringintogreatness.com)
** Email (mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com)
Copyright © Soaring Into Greatness. All rights reserved.

Soaring Into Greatness
3500 S. Sherman St. #143
Englewood, Colorado 80113

You can ** update your preferences (https://soaringintogreatness.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=82d3235cceb8b42122614553b&id=cfdfdf486e&e=6db269d79c&c=932c75e6da)