[Colorado-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of Colorado, NFBCO Blind Coloradan News Blog March 10, 2023

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Mar 13 15:01:53 UTC 2023

Dear friends and colleagues,

Your NFBCO affiliate is on the move! We hope you will enjoy reading this
blog. But there is so much more to report. We will post more, including
remembrances of 3 dear colleagues who have died recently, in upcoming blogs.

In this issue,

Colorado Center for the Blind Embarks on Strategic Plan

Mile High Madness

Lyfting Up Expectations

CSDB Students Journal Their Journey

Colorado Springs Chapter Changes Name

Pawsibilites Guide Dog Seminar May 13th at CCB

You the Boss Applesauce by Gail Hamilton

We look forward to your articles and your comments.

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2023/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2023/>

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.