[Colorado-Talk] ot/for sale again

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:13:10 UTC 2023

hello all,

i hope that everyone is doing well this weekend. well, a few weeks ago
i posted here on this list that i was selling my case for my victor
stream 2nd gen. well, i got no nibbles for it so, i'am lowering the
price to $25. so, if anyone is interested please email me off list at
amieelsabo at gmail.com or call me at 303-588-7725.

this lether case is only for the victor stream 2nd generation not the
3rd generation. so, if anyone still has the victor stream 2nd gen and,
would love a case then let me know. i would prefer to have people who
mainly live in the denver area so, i won't have to ship it but,
anyojne from outside of the denver area is fine too! if you live in
the denver area i will be at the denver chapter meeting next saturday
march 18th at ccb and, i will take either cash or check.

thanks again and, i hope to give this case a good home to someone who needs it!

hugs,
amy sabo