[Colorado-Talk] Mile high chapter meet up, all are welcome!

Ileen Gallegos ileenshere at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:46:32 UTC 2023

Hello Federation family and friends,

The Mile High Chapter had so much fun with everyone at our first annual chili cook off, we decided to put together another fun event. Please join us for our next mile high chapter meet up!

On Thursday, April 13 at 5:30 P.M.  we will first be meeting up at the Rhein Hai’s Denver, located at  1415 Market St., Denver, CO 80202 . Where we will enjoy some German style food and beer. This would be a great opportunity if you’re interested in the mile high chapter, or would just like together for some food and drinks with some great people.

After dinner, we will be making our way over to the Comedy Works to support one of our supporters Sam Tallent.
Sam Tallent (“the absurd voice of a surreal generation”- The Denver Post) is a comedian.
For the last decade he has performed more than 40 weekends per year across America, Canada and France. His writing has appeared in Birdy Magazine and on  VICE.com  and he’s told jokes on Comedy Central, TruTV and VICELAND. His acclaimed debut novel, Running the Light, has been heralded as the definitive book on stand up comedy. He lives in Colorado with his wife and dog.

Tickets are only  $14  and they can purchase at the following link:  https://www.comedyworks.com/comedians/sam-tallent

So, grab some friends and come check it out. Let us know if you’ll be there so we can keep an ear out for you! , 11:14 AM

Have a great day, Ileen Gallegos