[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting March 25, 2023.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Thu Mar 16 21:26:15 UTC 2023

NOTICE!!  TheAurora Chapter meeting in March will be held at Edith and Dale Holden‘s at home. The address is 13601 East Marina Dr., #206, Aurora, CO 80014. This meeting is needing to be held outside of the clubhouse due to a Heather Gardens having a craft sale. We plan to have some type of pastry and something to drink for after the meeting is over. Therefore, if you are attending in person, you can keep set your transportation to pick you up around 1:00 PM. This will give you time to have a little bit of chatter between the meeting and the time you need to leave.
The Aurora Chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado will meet March 25, 2023 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The location of the meeting will be 13601 E. Marina Dr., #206 in Aurora, CO 80014 and you can arrive anytime after 10 AM. Our unit is on the second floor and there is a keypad to the right of the second door as you come in the front door to enter 206 on the pad it will automatically ring to our phone. Be sure to plan to attend either in person or on zoom which ever meets your needs.
Agenda.
1   call meeting to order.

2   Presidential release for March 2023.

3  secretaries report.

4  treasures report.

5   RTD update.

6   16th St. updates.

7 upcoming national convention.

8   Aurora, school games.

9   Open floor for discussion of any nature.

10  adjourn.

Dale Holden, president of the Aurora, chapter of the NFBCEO.

daleholden at me.com
303-905-9738. n