[Colorado-Talk] Are Your Ducks In A Row?

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Fri Mar 17 14:59:55 UTC 2023

Are Your Ducks In A Row?
#Main
https://soaringintogreatness.com/one-paw-at-a-time/https://soaringintogreatness.com/one-paw-at-a-time/

There’s an old saying which says, “Are your ducks in a row?” Meaning, do you have your act together? Are you doing what you need to do today to be prepared, fulfilled, and to live life to the fullest?

I have found that in order to have my act together, I have to have three things in balance.
1. An alignment with God, spirit, and source.
2. An attitude that is positive and full of gratitude.
3. An action plan.

I have a grandfather’s clock in my living room which stands about seven feet tall. Every week, I have to wind the three weights of the clock up with a key for the clock to stay on time. If I forget, then, its heavy weights gradually lower and remain at the bottom of the casing, and time stops.

I can’t just wind one weight and not the others; for if I did, the clock would be off balance and wouldn’t work efficiently. Likewise, I can’t leave the weights at various levels; all need to be equally wound to the top of the mechanism’s enclosure.

If alignment, attitude, and action were your weights, would they be all in balance?
Is one aspect of your life drastically lower than another?
Do you forget sometimes to wind your weights leaving you immobile?

Or, if we were talking about ducklings:

Are your ducks in a row?
Have your ducks wandered off without a leader?
Are some ducks lost and you need to take time to find them?
Are some constantly squawking and keeping you off kilter?
When is the last time your ducks followed you in peace?

The challenge is, to pay attention to your weights of alignment, attitude, and action and make sure they are balanced. Pray, visualize, believe, and do one thing a day that brings you joy. Your ducklings must stay together in order to work in harmony with one another. If one is a little off, then gently guide them back into your fold. You’re never a bad mother hen! Life is a constant balancing act! The trick is not to beat yourself up. Practice makes you better, nothing makes you perfect. You must love and forgive yourself and others daily, and sometimes every moment. And, when your conscious mind becomes aware of your imbalance, then, you must be responsible and bring yourself gently home again. For in doing so, you’ll be taking care of your ducklings, your weights will be balanced, and you will change the way you see, and change the way you live.
Click Here to Read More of Gail's Blog (https://soaringintogreatness.com/blog/)

** Inspired by Gail's Posts?

Gail is a powerful international motivational speaker, trainer,  and author. She guides and inspires audiences to recognize and shed their fears so they too can soar into their greatness. Gail is available for keynote presentations, concurrent sessions, workshops and retreats.

Book Her for Your Next Event (https://soaringintogreatness.com/speaking-topics/)

Gail's Speaking Topics

Soaring Into Greatness:
How to Live an Unstoppable, Unforgettable & Unbelievable life

Flying Free With The Triple Three:
The Power of Alignment, Attitude & Action

Lessons Learned From Man's Best Friend:
Trust, Love & Commitment

Focusing On What Really Matters:
Change the Way You See and You'll Change the Way You Live.

Do’s and Don’ts Regarding Interacting with a Blind Person:
Things Everyone Needs to Know

Stepping into the Light:
Making Sense of Your Seven Senses
Get Gail's Inspirational Book: Soaring Into Greatness (https://soaringintogreatness.com/purchase-book/)

** Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/soaringGailHamilton/)
** LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton)
** Link (https://www.instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness/)
** Website (http://www.soaringintogreatness.com)
** Email (mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com)
Copyright © Soaring Into Greatness. All rights reserved.

Soaring Into Greatness
3500 S. Sherman St. #143
Englewood, Colorado 80113

You can ** update your preferences (https://soaringintogreatness.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=82d3235cceb8b42122614553b&id=cfdfdf486e&e=6db269d79c&c=520856ee1d)