[Colorado-Talk] Three fun events for the Boulder Valley Chapter and friends

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 21:00:08 UTC 2023

Greetings All,

There are three fun events coming up for the NFB Boulder Valley Chapter, and
we want to invite everyone who would like to come have some fun with us.

First: Several of our membership are seeing the show Something Rotten at
BDTStage this Sunday, March 19. The sensory tour starts at 11:30, and the
lunch and show start at noon. There are still great seats available around
the theater, but we recommend sitting on the left side if you wish to enjoy
the audio description.

You can call the box office at 303-449-6000 or purchase your tickets online
at

www.BDTStage.com <http://www.BDTStage.com>

Imagine Mel Brooks meets the Renaissance and the best of Shakespeare in a
musical, and you know what fun this show will be. Please note: Knowledge of
Shakespeare is not required to enjoy the show.

Second: The NFB Boulder Valley Chapter invites you to join us for a social
evening at The Gondolier Italian Eatery, March 21, at 5:30 pm. The
restaurant is located at 4800 Baseline Road Suite A104. Phone 303-443-5015.

Check out the menu at

https://gondolieritalianeatery.com/boulder-menu/

Let Maryann Migliorelli know if you can make it by Monday, February 20, at

NFBBoulder at gmail.com <mailto:NFBBoulder at gmail.com>  or by phone at
303-499-9125.

Third: Mark your calendars and put on your thinking caps for the April Fools
Apps and Fun for iPhones event on, you guessed it, April 1, from 10:00 am
until noon. We will host this event on Zoom, so you don't need to leave your
cozy couch to help share your favorite apps and best iPhone tips and tricks.
We will be discussing apps for health, utilities & productivity, reading
&scanning, games, and entertainment. Stay tuned for the Zoom coordinates and
get ready with your best apps and/or questions to share.

If you have any questions or need more information about these events please
contact Maryann Migliorelli using the methods below.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

Office: 303-499-9125

Cell: 720-284-2318

NFBBoulder at gmail.com <mailto:NFBBoulder at gmail.com>