[Colorado-Talk] Blind Coloradan News Blog 3/20/23

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Mar 22 15:48:28 UTC 2023

Greetings, friends, and colleagues,

March is a busy time for the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.
This is our 2nd Blind Coloradan this month. It is overflowing with news and
perspective. We hope you will enjoy and we hope you will comment. We
dedicate this blog to the memory of Scott LaBarre, Jon Deden, and Traci
Jones. We lost these three beautiful and amazing people over the last few
months. We also dedicate this blog to the women of the organized blind
movement during women's history month.

In this issue, Fun Activities and Skills Training the Denver Zoo. Colorado
Center for the Blind graduates organizes CCB alumni group. What is
chilipoluzia? NFBCO brings issues important to the blind of Colorado to the
general assembly during the annual day at the capital. Can We Change the
World, Jo Elizabeth Pinto.  Aira Services Launched for the State of
Colorado. Greeley Chapter on the go! NFBCO leader hosts Aftersight Podcast
from Audio Information Network of Colorado. Colorado Senator Michael Bennett
Pays Tribute to Scott LaBarre in the Congressional Record. Don't forget to
register for national convention, July 1-6 in Houston. Reserve your room
today.

Thank you for reading the Blind Coloradan.

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/>

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.