[Colorado-Talk] Mile High Chapter Meeting Tonight

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 13:01:13 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Please find attached the agenda for our Mile High Chapter meeting this evening at 6:00.

This month we will be doing things a bit different in that the meeting will be hybrid with the in-person portion taking place at our VP, Andrea Fouler's house (3476 S. Grant Street Englewood, CO 80110 and all are welcome to attend in person who wish to do so.

Alternatively, the zoom link is pasted below.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83848943667?pwd=a0hCYmZSTkNGWG40UGp4YjlKeEdYdz09

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Passcode: 861003

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,83848943667# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,83848943667# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kO3NAhnpy

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at (970)673-6998 should you have any questions or need anything prior to the meeting.

Thanks,
Cody