[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: This Denver Chapter Meeting Announcement was not Generated by AI

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed May 17 18:11:55 UTC 2023

FYI all -

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Greetings Denver Chapter!

Well, we're in the midst of May flowers, with lilacs bursting out
everywhere and making the air smell sweet.

That's one thing that artificial intelligence( AI) can't reproduce -
the smell of lilacs on the morning air in May. But among other very
important topics on the agenda, the NFB of Denver's May meeting will
include a discussion and demonstration of  Chat GBT AI and what it
might mean for blind people. So, why not get out of the house this
Saturday morning and join us for the NFB of Denver's May meeting?
We'll meet from 10 a.m. to 11:30 or so at the Colorado Center for the
Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd Ave.

Or better yet, come early to snag one of Pipi's awesome breakfast
burritos, the price is $6.00. We'll start serving at 9:30.

We will be on Zoom, too, if getting to the center doesn't fit your
full Saturday schedule!

See you Saturday!

Dan Burke
President

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"