[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO State Convention Financial Report

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 21:06:08 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Following up my report from last Sunday morning's convention business meeting with our attached financial statements through the 3rd quarter of 2023 as I realize that these are easier for some to read through on their own time than listening to me read.

These also include various metrics (I.E. difference from prior year) that we did not read durring convention.

Thanks,
Cody