[Colorado-Talk] What is your most favorite, fun, empowering convention memory

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Nov 9 20:49:58 UTC 2023

Greetings to my federation community,

I feel we had an outstanding convention. What say you? Do you have a
favorite convention memory, observation, or story? We would love to have
something from you for an upcoming blog. Feel free to send your idea,
thought, or story to me  <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> at kevan at nfbco.org. The
deadline for the Thanksgiving blog will be close of business Tuesday,
November 14. I am especially interested in pictures at convention. If you or
someone you know snapped a pic or 2 I would love to have them. Happy giving
of the thanks to you all.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.