[Colorado-Talk] Finding VR counselor in Colorado

Elizabeth Sprecher elizabeth.sprecher103 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:58:22 UTC 2023

Hi all, I am wondering about this, since I am new to Colorado. What is the best way to find a VR counselor? Also, which VR counselor would you recommend that would work well. I have heard so many stories of people being assigned to be our counselors, and everything, being a slow process, I want to find a counselor that is really good at responding to me, and Following up that if I do follow up with them, they get the email and the process of opening a case, is not a drag.
Thank You

Sent from my iPhone