[Colorado-Talk] 2023 Annual Wine and Dine at Spero Winery!

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Sep 19 21:47:13 UTC 2023

Good afternoon friends,
Nearly one week ago I sent out a message regarding the annual Wine and Dine event at Spero Winery on Saturday September 30 at 6:30pm. This is a nice little fundraiser for the affiliate and a really delightful evening. You don't want to miss this event. We have already had a good number of people buy tickets. I need to have all RSVPs by way of purchase by Monday September 25. I need to turn in firm attendance numbers to the Winery so they can staff up for our event and place the order for our dinner.

Please use the following link to purchase tickets.
If you have questions or need help buying your tickets, call Lisa at 720-948-4408.

2023 Spero Wine and Dine<https://checkout.square.site/merchant/F62Z938Q5DBT3/checkout/M2KBF3B3U5VSPSB5V3IGDCDO>

Hope to see you there!

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado