[Colorado-Talk] 2023 Annual Wine and Dine at Spero Winery!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:44:30 UTC 2023

hello lisa,

thanks for reposting this to the list. as for me rsvp for this event.
well, unfortunately i won't be able to attend since i have to work at
the castle rock libary until 3pm. so, this won't workout for me to
attend this event.

i'am sorry for this but, i hope this is a huge successs for the affiliate.

sincerely,
amy sabo