[Colorado-Talk] FW: U.S. Department of Transportation Notice Requesting Comments on Service Animal Air Transportation Form and Relief Attestation Form

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Tue Jan 9 17:27:50 UTC 2024

Deadline this Friday

Infinite Blessings,
Gail Hamilton
International Speaker
Soaring Into Greatness
Unstoppable, Unforgettable, Unbelievable
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>
(720)-377-7682
[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/gail.hamilton.9231> [LinkedIn] <https://linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton>  [YouTube] <https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ETmkavYKd75Gz9NKBgPhw>  [Instagram] <https://instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness>
[Soaring Into Greatness Logo with gold wings on a green background.]<http://soaringintogreatness.com/>