[Colorado-Talk] you tube tv accessibility for smart t.v.'s

Liam Erven liamerven at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:22:50 UTC 2024

I have a Samsung smart TV which seems like it works pretty well with the YouTube TV stuff. The fire stick should also work pretty well, but I can’t remember if YouTube TV is on that or not. My Apple TV I know works amazingly well with the YouTube and YouTube TV stuff. I would totally go test out my Samsung TV, but I just remembered that the wireless chip and it died, so I can’t use any of the smart apps anymore. Just my luck.
Sent from my iPhone