[Colorado-Talk] lyft ride share

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Wed Jan 17 01:25:29 UTC 2024

Hello all
We all know the discriminations with ride share companies.
Today takes the cake!
The driver drove away denying me the ride saying "no dog", I told him that this was the law. "No dog." I said I'd report him, "No dog.
He  had the nerve to drive to my house-sighted people could see him on the screen driving.
While he was doing this, I couldn't  use the ap.
I did call Lyft, the woman confirmed he was there, and now I could use the ap.
I said I'd call later and report the incident.
But wait,  there's more!
The driver Raphael had the nerve to charge my credit card. And, do you know how much?
$80 dollars, not even the $14 it should have cost me if I were in the car.

I'm so livid!

Anyone have the US Justice department's number? Or any other good thoughts?
I'll call Lyft; however, not sure if they will take this seriously.

Infinite Blessings,
Gail Hamilton
International Speaker
Soaring Into Greatness
Unstoppable, Unforgettable, Unbelievable
gail at soaringintogreatness.com<mailto:gail at soaringintogreatness.com>
(720)-377-7682
[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/gail.hamilton.9231> [LinkedIn] <https://linkedin.com/in/gaillhamilton>  [YouTube] <https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ETmkavYKd75Gz9NKBgPhw>  [Instagram] <https://instagram.com/soaring.into.greatness>
[Soaring Into Greatness Logo with gold wings on a green background.]<http://soaringintogreatness.com/>