[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Denver Chapter Saturday! Dues Due and Elections Expected!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:13:37 UTC 2024

The NFB of Denver Chapter meeting will be this Saturday, Jan. 20 from
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W.
Shepperd Ave. in Littleton.

Pipi's breakfast burritos will be on sale starting at 9:30, and will
cost $5 each. We'll also have ChocoLove for sale, and the CCB Student
Association will open its snack shack as well. It all happens before
the 10::00 start of the meeting!

And it's election time! The National Federation of the Blind is a
membership organization. So, if you want to vote in Saturday's Denver
Chapter elections, you have to be a paid-up member! The big incentive?
You can vote for somebody besides me because I won't be standing for
President again. That's worth five bucks, easy!

You can pay now via several digital means listed below. You can also
come early and pay before the meeting. We will accept cash on the
20th. (smile)

And of course we'll take your various forms of payment for burritos, too.

Finally, we're meeting in person, but offer a Zoom option, too. Read on!

Here's how you can pay in advance:

1.      PayPal
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=ZP56RS69JS3Y2

Or

nfbdenverchapter at gmail.com<mailto:nfbdenverchapter at gmail.com>

2.            Zelle
You can send your payment with Zelle to the Denver Chapter via
dburke at cocenter.org<mailto:dburke at cocenter.org>.

3.            Apple Cash
Send your $5 in dues to me at 4065468546.

No matter how you pay, be sure to send your name and the names of
anyone else for whom you are paying dues. We want to make sure you are
credited as an active, up-to-date Denver Chapter member!

Dan Burke
President

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"