[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting March 30, 2024.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Thu Mar 21 02:29:38 UTC 2024

Remember this month March 2024 the Aurora chapter will be meeting on the fifth Saturday not the fourth Saturday.

Greetings to all the Aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado will meet March 30, 2024 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Heather Gardens clubhouse in the Mountain View room on the second floor. This is a dual meeting. It will be in person and on zoom.  The zoom codes will follow in a separate email. Any person knows wishes to join some of us after the meeting at Rendezvous restaurant is welcome at your own expense. It is right there in the clubhouse facility.

Agenda.
Welcome and rollcall.
Presidential release from March 2024.
Secretary report from February 2024.
Treasure report.
Jernigan scholarship for first time national convention attendees.

Any burning discussion before we go into our presentation for the month.

Barb Lotze from Tri Shaw Cycling from Littleton.

Adjourn.

Dale Holden
President of the Aurora chapter of the NFB of Colorado.
303905-9738

dalelholden at me.com