[Community-service] Test2

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:03:15 UTC 2010

David, again thank you.  I unerstand with  life being busy. I  have
been quite busy on my end as well. (have you noticed a lack of posts
from me on the nabs list serve *smile*).  In about a week or so,
things should be a little calmer but I'll be working on this soon.
 Best,
 Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org