[Community-service] Introduction: Robert Jaquiss

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 21:22:28 UTC 2010

Hello:

     Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am Robert Jaquiss, President of the Greater Ouachita Chapter. I live outside of West Monroe, Louisiana.

     Professionally, I have worked in the computer industry for 23 years and about four more years in the International Braille and Technology Center (IBTC). I am currently the Executive Director of VIEW International Foundation. I am currently involved with the following activities:

1. Chairman of the Missions Committee for Faith United Methodist Church.

2. Member of the Ouachita Lions Club. As a member of the Lions, I provide my club information on all things related to blindness. When the club purchased two braillers, I found two refurbished used ones. This saved the club about $700.

3. I have been on a small scale shipping braille materials to a school for the blind in India.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss