[Community-service] new member

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Tue May 4 22:48:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm sure many of you know of me from other NFB lists. For those who don't, I'm Serena Cucco from NJ.  I graduated from Manhattanville College (in New York State) in 2007 with my BA in Sociology with a concentration in Social Justice.  For 2 years, I worked through Americorps at the Public Defenders Office, placing Public Defender clients into drug rehab programs.  The community service experience was extremely rewarding--I still volunteer there while I'm job hunting!  This fall, I'll start graduate school at Rutgers University (Newark campus) to get my masters degree in Social Work.

Serena