[Community-service] new member

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:22:45 UTC 2010

Hello Serena,
I'm a new member here to, I was wondering if anyone else was around
since it's been so quiet!
It's great to hear that you're doing so well in your studies!
I myself know what I want to do, but I'm not sure how to get there yet.
I want to become an Aid Worker, but I'm not sure what classes I should
take in college or which languages I should learn. I've just joined an
Aid Workers website to get some tips & have emailed one of the NFB's
division heads to  ask for some advice.
Nice to meet you,
Michelle

--