[Community-service] Disaster resources

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 08:58:34 UTC 2011

This is great information. Thanks.

Since I am no longer available to meet, I am wondering if a project has been
decided upon. Perhaps the idea of using toiletries as was mentioned before
and contributes them to some type of disaster relief that will not cost much
money to deliver them. Perhaps, since we often get assistance from FedEx or
UPS at Conventions, they can help with delivery. It's a stretch but worth
the thought. With the way things are going, I am certain there will be
something that our efforts can go toward from what is collected at
Convention.

Michelle