[Community-service] Community Service Group Mission Statement

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 21:26:48 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

    If any of you have the Community Service Group's mission statement,
would you please send it in a Word or in a BRF document? I am giving a
presentation about the group for our Chapter next month. Chris Parsons was
to have sent the statement, but I didn't find it in the email. Whatever you
can do will be wonderful before I get bogged down in Braille class
preparations.

    Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor