[Community-service] Ideas to Present at September Chapter Meeting

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 11:01:12 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

    I have already gotten permission from A.Z. Martinez, our Chapter
president, to talk about the Community Service Group at the next meeting,
and plan on reminding him today. I was supposed to do it at today's meeting,
but was busy this week with work and taking down names of students for the
Braille class. Do you have any ideas of what I should talk about in
September? I know I plan to bring some service projects up that the Lions
Club I am in is doing, and about the CORPS Committee. Any other ideas you
can give me to talk about would be very appreciated.

    Thanks for your help in advance.

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor