[Community-service] Community Service call, Jan 9, 6p.m. est.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:40:55 UTC 2011

 Greetings all,
  We hope you  had a very happy holidays with  family and friends!
  We want to invite you to our next community service committee call on
> Sunday, Janurary 9 at 6p.m. ET.
  We will be  having Guest Speaker and current committee Secretary,
 Christine Parsons   on the call sharing about her  experiences in the
 community service world.   As well, we will be talking about  the
activities we have been
 working on and  would like  to work on.
   So please join  us on Sunday  Janurary  9 at 6p.m. ET.  And call in
 by using   the following information: (218) 339-3600 and using
 passcode 808277.  We look Forward to  having you on the call.

Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin