[Community-service] Community Service division Organizing Meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 21:11:36 UTC 2011

i like the blur for the community service division  meeting for national
convention. i hope that it can be sent out soon and we can  start advertising
for the division meeting soon since convention is coming up  very soon.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 6/7/2011 1:43:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,