[Community-service] Community service blog

christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 20:32:06 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The community service blog is looking for new submissions. Have you done some community service work recently or in the past and would like to write about it? Do you have some suggestions for doing a particular type of community service work as a blind person? Do you just have an idea for a story that you’d like to see featured on the blog? We’d love to know about that, too. We want to make this blog a place where we can get together and discuss our community service experiences.

To see the posts so far, go to http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/. We hold monthly conference calls where we have guest speakers talk about their community service experiences and their thoughts about doing community service as a blind person. The blog has featured and will continue to feature entries written by our guest speakers.

If you have any general questions about the blog, please let me know. I look forward to hearing your ideas. Let’s get involved!

Chris Parsons