[Community-service] Looking for community service stories for June

Community Service Blog nfbcsblog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:54:57 UTC 2012

Please pass the following announcement on to anyone you think would be
interested.

Have you volunteered at a summer camp? A sports camp? Done another
type of service project during those hot summer months? We want to
hear about it!

The Community Service Group is looking for summer-themed service
stories To feature on its blog at nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com.

You can start sending in your stories immediately. Stories should be
no more than 500 words. Stories should be submitted by June 23 to
ensure inclusion in the blog during the month of June, but this is a
month-long event. In keeping with the theme, we want to feature
stories throughout the month, so feel free to send them in any time
between now and the 23rd. Send stories as an attachment or in the body
of a message to nfbcsblog at gmail.com. Be sure to include your name,
state, and a title with each submission. I look forward to reading
about your experiences.

Chris Parsons
Blog Coordinator, Community Service Group